Preference Ceremony - Day 4 of Rush - August 2008




Senior Photo - Day 3 of Rush

A lot has happened since my Summer blog post. My last semester at the University of South Carolina started off great but it is keeping me busy and flying by! August consisted of my last recruitment with Alpha Delta Pi, my final classes as an undergrad began, and Shannon Bagwell and I celebrated our 21st Birthdays (which are within a week of each other) in Columbia with our Clemson and Carolina friends! Not to mention, Shannon and I helped host a wedding shower for Babs Maness - our first childhood friend to be going to the chapel!


A lot has happened since my Summer blog post. My last semester at the University of South Carolina started off great but it is keeping me busy and flying by! August consisted of my last recruitment with Alpha Delta Pi, my final classes as an undergrad began, and Shannon Bagwell and I celebrated our 21st Birthdays (which are within a week of each other) in Columbia with our Clemson and Carolina friends! Not to mention, Shannon and I helped host a wedding shower for Babs Maness - our first childhood friend to be going to the chapel!
Shortly after, football season was kicked off with a Thursday night home game! This brings me to September which is full of upcoming events and good times! Harley and I hit our One Year mark (from the day we started dating) on September 9th and enjoyed relaxing weekend with a Couple's Massage at Tranquil Spa on Devine, a picnic by the river, and a wonderful evening with dinner at Bull Market Grill (highly recommended) followed by a Long Island Iced Tea at Wild Wings in the Vista! Be on the lookout for posts of upcoming events - ADPi Mallard Ball, Parent's Cocktail and USC's Parent's Weekend, Birthdays, Football games, Weddings, and more!

No comments:
Post a Comment